Friday, September 3, 2010

Dancing Video!

Mombo has done it again!

The most recent batch of photos are up on her picasa (to be captioned by me soon), AND she posted this little beauty from Madolenihmw Women's Day. I didn't previously know the teenage girls to whom I handed my camera, but they seemed to know how to cheer me on, nonetheless. Also, listen for random people laughing at the "lien wai" -- that means "white woman." You see, there are 7 or 8 districts in Madolenihmw ... District 2 (Pwin Keriau) was the only one with a foreigner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tAjecdV7Cs

Also, Mom, could you put up the video from Daddy's "Celebration"? I want to show the folks at home how ridiculous song & dance runs in the family.

Much love! (And welcome to the M77s who land in Pohnpei today!)
Mollie

3 comments:

  1. Warm Greetings to Mollie's Pals!
    You can wait for Mollie's comments to be inserted, or take a gander now at the fourth installment of her Peace Corps Pictures here:

    http://picasaweb.google.com/wrightbusy4/Mollie4MicronesiaSummer2010#

    These precede her move to her new home.
    From Mom/aka Photo Wrangler

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, they're from april-june, 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I was so slow at catching up on the blog! WOW, what a sweet dancing video...you got the moves girl! Loved watching it, you were awesome.

    ReplyDelete